Who Can Use It
You have full entry to MLOC in case you are an enrolled medical college student, a medical college graduate, or a medical college administrator at an AAMC-member medical college. All eligible customers have free premium entry, which incorporates the power to add your federal loans, run compensation eventualities, and save your loan compensation choices. To register to your MLOC account, see under below getting began.
Non-premium customers have restricted performance and aren’t capable of add their federal student help loan file or save their compensation data. A customer can improve to premium entry for $9.99. Upgrading your account supplies premium entry for 4 years.
Please be aware: If you’re a dental student or graduate see the Dental Loan Organizer and Calculator (DLOC).
- Access your federal loan data at studentaid.gov and obtain your “My Aid Data” file.
- Sign in to your MedLoans® Organizer and Calculator account utilizing your AAMC username and password. If you need assistance, electronic mail Denine Hales at [email protected]. Please DO NOT create one other AAMC account.
- Once logged in to your MLOC account, choose “Get Started Now”.
- Within the MedLoans® Organizer tab, click on on the Upload Aid Data and comply with the directions. If you could have non-public or institutional loans that you just need to retailer within the Organizer, you’ll need to enter these loans manually.
- Move to the MedLoans® Calculator tab, reply and submit the questions, to view your compensation choices.
To see add your Aid Data file and to be taught extra in regards to the performance of the MLOC, watch the demo.
Benefits of the MLOC
- Provides a safe place to enter, add, monitor, and retailer loans.
- Shows numerous compensation eventualities primarily based upon a borrower’s portfolio, family, and residency data.
- Provides a greater understanding of student loan debt and the price of compensation.
What medical students and graduates are saying in regards to the MLOC:
“It has helped me plan my loan repayment and has removed my need to meet with a specialist about this. This is a great resource!!!”
“The calculator was a great tool for me to familiarize myself with the different repayment options prior to attending the counseling session. Excellent tool!”
“Very helpful to see the breakdown of our loans, and the different monthly payments for each of the different options. Very valuable to have it all laid out for us, thanks for this tool.”
Questions and Comments
Send your questions and suggestions to [email protected].