Federal loans vs Private Loans For Students - Comparison

Life Changes – How to Continue Managing Your Student Loans

Change your identify

If it’s good to replace the identify in your account info, it’s good to ship us copies of two of the next types of identification:

  • Current driver’s license
  • Social Security card
  • Current W-2 Form
  • Birth certificates
  • Unexpired government-issued ID (equivalent to a navy ID)
  • Certificate of Naturalization (Form N-550 or N-570)
  • U.S. Certificate of Citizenship (Form N-560 or N-561)
  • Alien Registration Card (Form I-551 or I-151)
  • State ID
  • Court order
  • Passport
  • U.S. navy discharge papers
  • Legal doc certifying the identify change (marriage certificates, divorce decree, and many others.)

You can add your paperwork by logging in to your account at SallieMae.com and following these steps:

  1. On the instrument bar on the prime of the web page, choose Loans, then Tools & Resources.
  2. Click on Forms, then Secure Document Upload.
  3. Select Miscellaneous, then Choose File to connect your doc.
  4. Once the doc has been connected, choose Upload File.
  5. At the underside of the web page, click on Submit Documents.

You may also mail your documentation to Sallie Mae, ATTN: Correspondence, P.O. Box 3319, Wilmington DE 19804-4319.

Allow another person to debate your account with us

If you wish to make somebody eligible to get details about your account, chat with us on-line or name us at 800-472-5543. The individual you add to your account can request info and make funds however will be unable to make modifications to your account. If it is best to cross away, this individual will nonetheless have the ability to speak to us about your account.

READ:   How Can J-1, H-1B, E-2, O-1, or TN Refinance Their Student Loans? — MYRA: Personal Finance for Immigrants

Change your deal with

Log in to your account, choose Settings, then Account Settings, after which click on Edit Address. For extra info, chat with us on-line or name us at 800-472-5543.

Disability or loss of life

If a student dies or turns into completely and completely disabled, we’ll waive the Current Balance. To focus on your scenario and learn how we may also help, please chat with us on-line or name us at 800-472-5543.